- Assistance and advice to business leaders, committees of enterprises or employees in individual and collective social relations, in reorganizations or changes in the employment relationship
- Act for employees or businesses
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts, terms of mobility, non-compete clauses, termination fee
- Civil and criminal responsibility of a business in case of concealed work, bargaining for labor, union discrimination or racial harassment
- Redundancy, individually and collectively, for misconduct or incapacity;
- Right to social protection (illness, unemployment, disability, etc.).
- Litigation Conciliation boards, business and social security.
See also :
Charley HANNOUN is Professor of Faculties of Law. He acts as an arbitrator or as a lawyer in internal and international arbitration.
Creation of business and legal monitoring of listed or unlisted companies.