Areas of Intervention:
- Negotiating, drafting and validation of arbitration clauses and arbitration agreements, validation of the choice of arbitration rules, coordination with the terms of mediation or conciliation convention, choice and implementation of litigation strategy
- Control of the designation of the Independence of Arbitrators
- Implementing a judicial body prior or parallel to the arbitration proceedings for provisional measures (seizure), measures of education (experts, reports) or assistance in the constitution of the arbitral tribunal
- Identification and implementation of general litigation strategy in coordination with foreign counsel in complex or multiparty arbitrations
- Obtaining evidence of the civil law or common law
- Preparing and drafting of documents (motions, briefs and documents) in French, English, German, Spanish and communication in the context of arbitration, pleadings, intervention of experts and witnesses
- Action for annulment in France and abroad and other protection procedures
- Recognition and enforcement in France and abroad
See also :
Charley HANNOUN is Professor of Faculties of Law. He acts as an arbitrator or as a lawyer in internal and international arbitration.
Creation of business and legal monitoring of listed or unlisted companies.